Monday, January 30, 2012

Thing 18


I liked the above presentation about the Rock Cycle because it covers rocks and the rock cycle which is a unit for Science. I felt that it contained alot of useful information and visuals to help the students understand the material better. I feel that Slideshare could be a very useful tool just like You Tube in the classroom. I like how it has presentations that have already been created and allows us to either use the presentation we find on the site. I also like how we can create our own presentations and share them with our fellow teachers. Outside of the classroom this could be a useful tool because of how you can create a photo slideshow to share photos with family and friends. I will definitely be sure to use Slideshare in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment