Monday, January 30, 2012

Thing 13

I have always used the bookmarks/favorites tab to organize the sites I want to remember or frequently use. After seeing tagging, I now will use tagging to keep track of my favorite/ most frequently used sites. I like how you can assign it a tag and then be able to quickly click on the tag to find the related sites, as opposed to the favorites menu where you have to create individual folders and then search through the folders to find your desired website. I feel that ease of use is a major advantage to using tagging. I also like how it is easy open up the tagged sites and search by an individual tag. I can't at this time see any dissadvantages to tagging. The most important thing to think about when assinging tags to bookmarks is what to name the tag or under what tag does a certain page fall into.

No comments:

Post a Comment