Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thing 8




I enjoyed using the Memory and Sudoku games, they were fun and easy to work with.  I also liked the site where you could create different magazine covers that is a neat way to create someting personal for someone.  I also thought that map creator was a good idea, especially for Social Studies classes.  However, I did not like how I had to individually save the letters for my above creation.  Otherwise this was overall an interesting thing to check out and it definitely introduced me to some new things on the web.

2 comments:

  1. Your last statement says it all! Finding new things on the Web....THAT'S the goal of this project. If you can take away just a couple of good ideas that you can use, then it will be worth it. When I first did this project 5 years ago, I found a couple of things I really liked and started using them regularly. I did the project again as a refresher and 'rediscovered' a couple more and have started using them. The Web is a great resource. The key is filtering out and using what will help you. I hope you will start using these tools on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Thing 8 graphic. I, too, enjoyed using these programs, but find myself spending way too much time on Things like this!

    ReplyDelete