Monday, April 23, 2012

Thing 22

Well here it is finally closing in on the home stretch. I still do not feel comfortable yet using the wiki. There are many things I'd still like to do, but I'll have to seek out someone who is more tech savvy than I am to help me. I also tried to embed a video from YouTube on my Wiki, the way the video showed me to do, but I had no luck getting it work :( . I do like the idea of using a wiki, but as I've stated before I need to work with my wiki over the course of the next few months to make myself comfortable and familiar with using. I will need the time to make it something I am proud of and want to use regularly. I feel that Wikis are more appropriate for large scale group projects or papers which require collaborative group work. I think a blog is more appropriate when used for brief reflections or comments based on the original post. An example would be reading a book for a book club and you can post what you thought about a certain chapter on your blog and then your other book club members could respond to your comment. Here is a link to my wiki: Mr. Vokal's Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment